Monday, March 15, 2010

Technology and the Military

I was doing a little web surfing the other day and I found this really interesting article on technology in the military that I found incredibly pertinent to the the piece on the military and technology that we have to read for class. The article posted on the class blog talks about how the use of technology in the military has resulted in increased disengagement in warfare. This article that I found online discusses how the advancement of technology in the military may in fact increase engagement of soldiers, and is reported to increase stress levels. I thought it was a really cool article, so if anyone is bored over vacation here is the link:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,682852,00.html

1 comment:

Mara said...

Hannah,
thanks for the link! This is a very relevant article and it provides another side to the argument. It's very interesting and also surprising (and scary!) You can definitely use it for the next essay. (I edited your post so now the link goes directly to the page :)