Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What i think about the new blog

I can't say I have every blogged before, but some how when I am always searching for information on a current topic I always end up on a blog site, and some of the information on it is quite useful. What I think about having a class blog is that it is just another easy way to get points in the class, and I am looking forward to it. I think I will bring interesting comments to what we will be blogging about, I'm not sure if it was a good thing, but in my last school i was known for saying things that you were only suppose to be think and not suppose to be saying. I will check this blog site daily, and if I see someone blogging about our upcoming research paper, or an upcoming assignment. Pending on what they wrote, I will take it in with my current ideas and build on what I have. All in all I think it is a good idea, rather than having a whole bunch of essays due and a whole bunch of readings.

No comments: